The Seattle Southside Chamber is holding a virtual Resiliency Summit to help local communities and businesses recover from the impacts of COVID-19 and remain resilient.
The 2020 PNW Resiliency Virtual Summit, scheduled for 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on June 24th via Zoom, is the third in the Chamber’s signature Summit Series, created to support the mission to connect, convene, and create economic opportunity for South King County. The mission and focus have not changed with the pandemic, but the delivery method has. This event will feature the same elements of an in-person summit translated onto a virtual platform.
Chris Mefford, president and CEO of Community Attributes, will deliver the keynote message, setting the stage for a discussion and Q&A session with a panel of speakers including:
- Carl Cole, City Manager – City of SeaTac
- Ryan Calkins – Port of Seattle Commissioner
- Chris Mefford, Community Attributes
- Kris Johnson, President and CEO – AWB
- Scott Alexander, President – Alexander Party Rentals
- Dave McFadden, Managing Director of Economic Development – Port of Seattle
- Amanda Mayo, Founder and CEO, Sr. HR Consultant – FIT HR
The PNW Resiliency Summit is open to all, but registration is required. Click here to register.