By Experience Olympia & Beyond
Working from home doesn’t have to mean being anchored to your kitchen table. Coffee shops, parks, breweries, and hotels in the greater Olympia region are operating safely and welcome you for work and play. Check out this list curated by Experience Olympia & Beyond for a few suggestions.
Consider these six locations to refresh your work perspective — and relax after office hours.
- Drive to Tenino Coffee Bistro for the memorable coffee and made-from-scratch breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Owner, chef and artist, Maria Williams opened the bistro in May.
- Take your offline projects and work from the top of a reclaimed water tank at Deschutes Valley Park in Tumwater. The half-acre park includes restrooms, kids’ play toys, and interpretive areas.
- Enjoy the casual and creative surroundings at Chelsea Farms Oyster Bar in downtown Olympia. Grab a table outside and enjoy harvested oysters, clams, geoducks, and more.
- Finish the workday on an outdoor patio with a handcrafted beverage. Local favorites include Three Magnets Brewing Co., Top Rung Brewing, and Well 80 Brewhouse.
- Close your eyes and pretend you’re overseas with the fresh organic flavors of Italy at Pizzeria La Gitana in Yelm. Enjoy natural ingredients made in a wood-fired oven.
- Need a more private setting? DoubleTree by Hilton in downtown Olympia offers special day rates for your remote office. Signature chocolate chip cookies included.