Registration is open for the virtual “2021 ESD Economic Symposium: The Post-Pandemic Roadmap to Economic Recovery,” the Washington Employment Security Department has announced.
The live, virtual event is scheduled for June 15-16. For those unable to attend the live event, an on-demand option will grant access to all content from June 17 to Dec. 31.
For the symposium, ESD is convening government, private sector, small business, non-profit, and community leaders statewide to discuss a wide variety of economic recovery topics. Topics include:
- The future of the office as workplace: remote and hybrid
- (Re)training and up-skilling workers for remote work, in-demand and emerging jobs
- Economic recovery trends and strategies from Washington state agency leaders
- The future of economic and workforce development: innovative approaches, programs, and initiatives
- Sustainability of the Unemployment Insurance system
- Workforce and economic resiliency planning
- Industry sector recovery efforts: who’s thriving and how employers are addressing pandemic-related challenges
- ESD’s Labor Market & Economic Analysis’ website of data and resources
Click here for more information and to register.