Thurston County residents are invited to comment on the proposed 2019 salaries for elected officials at a public hearing at 7 p.m. on Oct. 29.
The 2019 proposed salaries are as follows:
- County commissioners: $10,163 per month
- Assessor: $10,163 per month
- Auditor: $10,163 per month
- Clerk: $10,163 per month
- Coroner: $10,163 per month
- Treasurer: $10,163 per month
- Sheriff: $12,180 per month
- Prosecuting attorney: $14,381 per month
Formed in 2001, the Thurston County Citizens’ Commission on Salaries for Elected Officials sets the salaries for the county commissioners and makes recommendations to the board regarding the salaries of the other elected officials.
Those who can’t attend the hearing can submit written comments to Ruth Elder, clerk of the commission, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 929 Lakeridge Drive SW, Room 117, Olympia, 98502. Comments must be turned in by 4 p.m. on Oct. 15.
If you go:
7 p.m., Oct. 29
Thurston County Courthouse
Building One, Room 152
2000 Lakeridge Drive SW
Olympia, WA, 98502