At a Board of Commissioners meeting on Jan. 14, Pierce Transit will allow public comment on its proposal to designate dozens of vehicles as surplus property to be put up for sale to the public.
The following vehicles are included in the proposal:
- 56 Chevrolet Express 3500 vans
- 10 Gillig 40’ diesel buses
- Six New Flyer 40’ CNG buses
- Five Ford Escape Hybrids
- Three Dodge Grand Caravans
- One Chevrolet C1500 pickup truck
- One Chevrolet Silverado
- One Toyota Prius sedan
- One Ford E350
- One Ford F350
The full list of proposed surplus property is available here.
The meeting will take place on at 4 p.m. on Jan. 14 in the Rainier Conference Room at the Pierce Transit Training Center located at 3720 96th Street Southwest in Lakewood.