Tacoma-based accounting firm The Doty Group has expanded its Continuing Legal Education Presentations, a seminar series geared toward law firms and business owners covering concepts related to asset valuation.
Led by the litigation and valuation team at The Doty Group with over 20 years of experience in the field, the expanded series offers a personalized examination in calculating a business’s net worth and determining the value of various assets.
Seminars are hosted at The Doty Group’s Downtown Tacoma office and typically are conducted as an hour-long, lunch-and-learn event. The full list of options includes:
- The Basics of Business Valuation
- Business Valuation: Why Experts Disagree
- Determining Income for Self-Employed Parties
- Fraud & Forensic Accounting in Matrimonial Cases
- Gift & Estate Tax Valuation
- Social Security Updates for Divorced Spouses
- Valuation of Stock Options
- Pension Valuations & Qualified Domestic Relation Orders
- Personal Economic Loss
- Corporate Lost Profit Calculations
For more information, visit this website.
Thumbnail photo by NeONBRAND via Unsplash.