Is your business on the path to equity, inclusion, and anti-racism?
Local business owners interested in gaining greater knowledge and learning skills that will help them navigate a roadmap to organizational transformation are invited to attend an upcoming virtual workshop, the Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber has announced.
The virtual, interactive workshop, called “A Path to Equity, Inclusion, and Anti-Racist Business,” comprises six sessions. The sessions are designed to engage participants who are looking for space to discuss equity literacy and organizational development. The facilitators are experienced equity practitioners and established leaders in the public and private sectors.
The sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Feb. 25 — Session 1: Why Equity
- March 25 — Session 2: A Pathway to Organizational Equity and Anti-Racism
- April 29 — Session 3: Traversing the Roadmap to Equity and Anti-Racism
- May 27 — Session 4: How to Lead a Life of Diversity
- Aug. 26 — Session 5: Circles of My Identity and Double Consciousness
- Sept. 30 — Session 6: Living History and Legacy Living
Click here for more information and to register.