The first week of May each year is traditionally Small Business Week and the South Sound already has some activities planned.
A Small Business Summit is scheduled for the morning of Tuesday, May 2, and afternoon of Wednesday, May 3, at Star Center in South Tacoma.
Organizer Paul Long, a small business banking specialist at Timberland Bank, has speakers lined up to address:
- Political Impacts on Small Business
- Overcoming challenges in Service-based Business
- World Class ideas for Lead Generation
- Building your Brand to Sell
- Creating a Successful Marketing Gameplan
- The Mystical Cupcakes Story
- Getting Employees to work Together
- How to Access Business Capital
Tickets are available for $25 per day or $40 for both days and each day will have a meal provided. You can buy tickets at this link.