All available tickets have been sold for tomorrow’s luncheon to recognize 2016 Financial Executives of the Year in Tacoma. This annual program is sponsored by Heritage Bank, with support from Moss Adams, and is produced by Business Examiner Media.
From nine nominees who will be honored, the top finalist for a large company, a mid-sized firm, non-profit agency and government organization will be revealed during the event.
The nominees for Businesses:
- Jon Everett, controller, Ted Brown Music Company, Tacoma
- Andy McDonald, Chief Credit Officer, Columbia Bank, Tacoma
- Jutta Stevens, finance director, Golden Services LLC, Lakewood
- Jim Winkle, CFO, Harbor Wholesale Foods, Lacey
Nominees for Non-Profit Organizations:
- Brian Sanda, CFO, Community Action Council for Lewis, Mason & Thurston Counties, Olympia
- Shirley Tompkins, VP CFO, Greater Tacoma Community Foundation, Tacoma
Nominees for Government/quasi-government entities:
- Mark Horaski, CFO, Valley Regional Fire Authority, Auburn
- Ken Shalik, Director of Finance & Administration, Tacoma Housing Authority, Tacoma
- Jeff Smith, Director of Finance, Port of Olympia, Olympia
Tuesday’s Daily Biz Briefs will include the 2016 Financial Executives of the Year.