Fourteen top CFOs and finance directors in the South Sound are finalists for the 2015 Financial Executives of the Year, a program sponsored by Heritage Bank and Moss Adams LLP.
They will be highlighted at a Feb. 10 recognition luncheon in Tacoma’s Museum of Glass, where the top Financial Executive in each of three categories will be announced.
Finalists in Mid-size or Large Private company category are:
- Steve Gray, Secretary/Treasurer, Gray Lumber Company
- Lisa Miles, CFO, Lucky Eagle Casino & Hotel
- Jennifer Nino, CFO, Commencement Bank
- Natalya Washburn, Controller, Wilcox Farms
- Fred Westerfield, CFO, Aerospace Distributors Inc.
- Ned Witting, CFO, Print NW
- Steve Zaitz, CFO, Associated Petroleum Products
Finalists in the Non-Profit Organization category are:
- Stephanie Cisakowski, CFO, Bellarmine Preparatory School
- Nita Earsley, Accounting Manager, FISH Food Banks of Pierce Co.
- Alan Erola, CFO, Greater Lakes Mental Health Care
- David Hoffman, CFO, Tacoma Lutheran Retirement Community
- Kerry Prosser, CFO, Life Center Ministries
There are two finalists for Government category:
- Brett Freshwaters, CFO, Metropolitan Park District Tacoma
- Clifford Jo, Director of Finance, Pierce County Library System
Profiles of each finalist will be included over the next 15 days in Daily Biz Briefs. The Financial Executives of the Year program is produced by Business Examiner Media Group.