- CodeSmart, Inc
- KMB Design Group, Inc. PS
- Vital Mechanical Service Inc.
- Sprague Pest Solutions
Keynote | Doug Moore President of McKinstry Co.
Touted as “a model for the nation” after President Obama’s 2008 visit, McKinstry has shown that business growth can be achieved through conscious commitment to change, rather than focusing exclusively on doing more of the same.
As someone who has been with the firm for 34 years, Moore has leveraged his experience in pre-construction services and strategic integration of design, budgeting, procurement and information systems to help the company grow into new areas.
Another key to the company’s success is its strategy of aligning itself with industries where new and innovative work is happening. One example is the McKinstry Innovation Center, which acts as a business incubator giving new and emerging companies a place where they can come together under one roof to accelerate the advancement of new ideas, products and technologies.
What’s the next big thing for McKinstry? According to Moore, the company is currently working on succession planning to ensure its success for the next 50 years.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM – Fast Growing Companies are defined by a combined growth in revenue and wage expense from fiscal years 2009 through 2011. Results are collected, calculated and verified confidentially by Moss Adams, the 11th largest accounting and consulting firm in the United States.
2012 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Be headquartered in the South Sound (Pierce, South King, Thurston, Mason or Lewis Counties)
- Have revenues over $500,000 in fiscal years ending 2009, 2010 and 2011
- Have been established prior to 2008
- Be a for-profit business
- Have application completed and signed by CEO and CFO
PUBLICATION – The Fast Growing Companies publication profiling the top companies will be distributed in the Business Examiner. Additional copies will be available for purchase by contacting circulation.
SPONSORSHIP – This leadership program and event would not be possible without the dedication and support of our valued sponsors.
KeyBank For small business owners, time and resources are often in short supply. We offer business accounts and services that help you save time, maximize the earning power of your company's funds, and easily manage your payroll and tax payments. At Key, you have a choice of innovative options suited for the way you do business.
- Moss Adams LLP is the 11th largest accounting and consulting firm in the US, and the largest headquartered in the West. Founded in 1913, Moss Adams has a staff of over 1,900 includes more than 240 partners. Moss Adams provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to public, private, and nonprofit enterprises in many different industries. At Moss Adams, we are committed to building excellent relationships that make a valuable difference to our clients, community, and team.
- Cornerstone Financial Strategies is a values-based, comprehensive financial planning firm committed to helping you achieve long-term financial success. Our customized programs are designed to protect, grow and conserve your wealth by delivering an unprecedented level of personalized service and expertise.
- Dane Gregory Meyer – Dane Meyer is a West Coast photographer based in the Seattle-Tacoma, WA area. He has been shooting commercially since 1988. In the last decade, his work has focused on interiors, architecture and people. He has served many leading businesses, organizations, architects, designers, developers, contractors, artisans, artists, publications, and ad agencies. His work has often resulted in both regional and national awards for his clients.
- Jònz Catering is your full service resource for event planning, management and execution. If your goal is to bring the wow factor to your corporate party, wedding or special occasion, contacting Jònz is the first step.
- AA Party Rentals is a premier party rental company of the Pacific Northwest for an intimate dinner party for two, business function, or a charity event. AA Party Rentals provides the highest quality merchandise, experienced, knowledgeable, and service oriented staff.
- Print NW works hard to proactively meet our client's ever changing needs by investing in emerging technologies. It began with Offset Printing on an Akiyama 29-inch press. We quickly expanded the palette of presses to include a 40-inch Komori 6-Color press and two 28-inch Heidelberg 2-color perfectors.
- Puget Sound Playback is a commercial video and photo company. We work with businesses in and around the beautifully gritty city of Tacoma. We offer superior creativity, quality, and professionalism, while producing visually engaging and emotionally expressive video and photography.
- The Broadway Center is recognized for its leadership in presenting world-class performing artists, providing one of the largest performing arts education programs in Washington State and preserving Tacoma's historic theaters.
- Celebrity Cake Studio, the leading specialty cake boutique of Seattle, Tacoma and Olympia, has been voted Evening Magazine's “Best Wedding Cakes of Western Washington” in 2008, 2009 and 2010. Exceptional quality, and unparalleled artistic designs have been the hallmark of our success. Topped with our friendly and attentive customer service, our cakes and desserts will surely be the highlight of your next event.
Phone: 253-404-0891 x32