Picking a school to attend for a master’s degree program is an often-laborious task with so many prestigious options. However, that decision may have just gotten a little easier.
According to the publication, the list highlights “four-year institutions that award a significant number of master’s degrees but few or no doctoral degrees — based on their contribution to the public good.” At Evergreen, the master’s degree offerings fall right in line with that criteria; its three tracks for graduate students are environmental studies, public administration, and teaching.
“More and more Americans are beginning to see the value in an interconnected approach to learning and the work of our graduates show its power,” said Evergreen President George Bridges in a written statement.
Other Washington universities that made the list include:
- University of Washington-Tacoma: 18th
- Western Washington University: 22nd
- Pacific Lutheran University: 45th
- Central Washington University: 47th
- University of Washington-Bothell: 54th
- Saint Martin’s University: 80th
- Heritage University: 87th