Help protect your business from fraud by attending a free breakfast discussion this Thursday.
The event is 7:30-10 a.m., May 9 at the Columbia Bank Headquarters, 1301 A St., 8th Floor Boardroom, Tacoma. A continental breakfast will be served. To RSVP, email CBSouthSound@ColumbiaBank.com or call (253) 305-4511.
The event features three speakers: Dan Icasiano, SVP, Treasury Management at Columbia Bank; Anderson Nascimento, Ph.D, associate professor, University of Washington Tacoma’s School of Engineering and Technology; and John Fick, VP, Fraud Manager at Columbia Bank.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Cyber threats’ latest trends and the current research addressing the increasing complexities of information security
- Business email compromise (BEC)
- Business check fraud tips
- Account/embezzlement awareness and tips
- Real-time automated prevention systems
- Effective online payment systems monitoring