The Book of Lists is published at the end of December and distributed to paid subscribers with the first print South Sound Business magazine of each year.
The Book is the definitive resource guide for professionals and includes more than 30 lists from a variety of industries. Individual lists are compiled and published throughout the year as Featured Lists in each South Sound Business print edition. This data is updated as changes occur throughout the year.
With thousands of contact listings for the individual leaders of local business units and organizations, the Book is a valuable resource for executives and anyone searching for deeper, more relevant information about our region’s leading businesses and organizations.
The Book of Lists is an indispensable resource:
- Prospect for new customers
- Reduce your sales cycle by qualifying sales leads
- Expand your job and career search
- Know what your competition is doing or changing
- Create business allies and partnerships
- Create strategic goals and directives based on industry leaders
- Enhance your marketing database
- Generate sales leads
- Prospect for companies to merge with, buy out, or sell to
- Research companies across and within specific industries
The printed Book of Lists is included with a paid subscription to South Sound Business. Using the form below you can preview the top 2 entries for each list in HTML format or purchase and download a MS Excel document of individual lists. The database is updated each month to reflect the most recently published list.
Want to be included in The Book of Lists? Please fill out the form under the Add Data tab and we will send your company a survey.