Is your business green?
If it is, consider applying for the 2021 Thurston Green Business program.
Now through March 15, organizations may apply for Green Business certification in one or more categories:
- Buying and Selling Green
- Energy Efficiency
- Green Products and Services
- Transportation and Commute Trip Reduction
- Waste Reduction and Recycling
- Water Conservation
It is free to apply and those organizations that are registered in the program will:
- Be listed in the directory on the Shop Green page;
- Be recognized at the Thurston Green Business Forum in April;
- Have the opportunity to take part in the Thurston Green expo at Forum;
- Receive a window cling to display at their business; and
- Receive a Thurston Green business logo to display on their website and marketing materials.
Community partners created the Thurston Green Business program more than 14 years ago in an effort to connect and celebrate sustainable businesses and organizations in Thurston County and enhance the community’s overall environmental and economic health.